F1rst Commercial Recruitment was incorporated in June 2009 after our founder decided to aim to change the tired perception of recruitment. Having worked in the industry since 1993 recruitment is undoubtedly her passion. Her driving force is to ensure that ‘people’ are not forgotten in the whole process, as can so often be the case when blinded by numbers, targets and bottom lines.
“Our industry ultimately makes a commercial difference to businesses, people’s futures and the economy. There are 90,000 people that work in the UK recruitment industry and as of 2014 it is a £28.7 billion a year industry. The impact of a good quality service from our sector should never be under estimated, whichever angle you are focused on.”
With this in mind we were keen to create a recruitment company that focused on service and quality, instead of the growing emphasis on sales targets and quantity. Having initially focussed on first class commercial recruitment, we built a strong reputation by consistently providing robust and reliable recruitment solutions and became trusted partners to our client base. Through proven results, our business evolved and we sought out industry specific consultants that had our same desire for quality, reputation and values in order to help support the ever changing needs of our client and ultimately offer a knowledgeable, consistent and complete recruitment package.
We now have the expertise to effectively select, interview and place candidates for our four core business divisions: Commercial, Engineering, Technical and Senior Appointments. With a repeat business rate of 86%, we have very robust procedures in place that allow us to consistently deliver impressive results.
Why you should choose F1rst Commercial Recruitment:
- We demonstrate a strong level of competency in understanding clients’ needs and requirements
- Our thorough recruitment process encompasses a telephone interview prior to meeting face-to-face
- All of our consultants go the extra mile to understand a candidate’s ideals before conveying what our client is looking for
- We only submit candidates that are keen to pursue the relevant opportunity and fit the client criteria
Our end game is simple:
- To successfully recruit quality staff that will add value to your organisation
- To consistently represent your business in a professional manner
- To maintain your reputation throughout the recruitment process and beyond
- To effectively place candidates in the right roles that match their ideals and your need
Contact us now for F1rst class recruitment consultancy.