Our client is a market leading insurance support specialist based in North Manchester who is looking for a claims handler.
Due to ongoing expansion they are looking to add to their claims handling team and as such, need self-driven, confident and experienced customer support professional to join their claims team as a claims handler. If you have experience in a claims handling type customer support role, we’d like to hear from you.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage case load of claims efficiently and proactively
- Settling/declining claims
- Working to Service Level Agreements
- Working to customer quality standards
- Dealing with insurance companies and customers over the phone, via email and in writing
- Writing reports from templates so good communication skills
- Supporting claims to settlement
- Updating and creating repair schedules
- Dealing with sometimes upset and difficult customers
We are looking for:
- Experience within a claims insurance/claims handler role would be a distinct advantage but otherwise, a good phone based customer service background
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced target driven environment
- Good IT skills
- Professional telephone manner
In return you can expect:
- £18k-£21k (dependant on experience)
- Bi annual bonus scheme
- 20 days plus bank holidays (rising to 25)
- 3% matched pension contribution
- 8-5, 8.30-5 or 9-6 hours Monday to Friday
- Opportunity for overtime
- Good career prospects
If you are interested in this claims handler position please contact one of the team on 01613593111 or email a copy of your CV and current salary, quoting reference number: 2855 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.