An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Key Account Manager/Data Analyst at a firm based in the Stockport area. If you`re a Customer Key Account Manager/Data Analyst with great customer support capabilities and ideally have a good understanding of Direct Mail Marketing, carry on reading!
Our client, a market leader, is looking for an excellent Key Account Manager to look after their clients` data needs. With this in mind you would also need to be comfortable maintaining customer relationships by liaising with customers knowledgeably and in a professional, helpful manner. An understanding of volume email distribution is highly desirable for this role as it is very data and customer driven via email.
As well as Account Management, there will be an element of online work too as you will need to extract and manipulate data from various sources, (online and email), verify it, audit it as well as produce accurate results from it. Furthermore, this role really needs someone who is able to identify new business opportunities and pass these over to the relevant team members. We are not asking you to make sales calls or sell the service but you will need to be able to identify when an opportunity might present itself and support the sales team by providing/taking as much detail as possible to help generate new business.
The team are enthusiastic, personable and strong willed and extremely supportive and our client is looking for someone to echo these characteristics. If that sounds like you and you`re looking for a new challenge in a very busy, fast paced commercial environment, apply now!
Main duties to include:
- Account managing the existing clients
- Data analysis, input and cleansing
- Proactively speak with customers to ensure they are kept fully informed
- Recognise opportunities for new business, offering alternatives and new ideas where appropriate
- Creating new formats for data presentation
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Support the Direct Mail Marketing that goes out to existing customer base
We are looking for:
- Experience within an Account Management or Key Account Managemetn role (this is not a sales job)
- Ability to order process/input detailed information accurately
- A creative flair and ideally a knowledge of direct mail marketing
- Strong analytical skills (for data collation and manipulation)
- Ability to interpret data and produce reports for clients from the data
- A desire to succeed under sometimes extreme time pressured situations
- Excellent time management and communication skills at all levels
- A stable work history
In return you can expect:
- Salary: circa £25k dependant on experience
- Substantial discretionary bonus depending on company performance
- Holidays: 20 days + stats
- Free parking
If you are interested in this position please contact Sharon on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV, quoting reference number: 2919 and where you saw this job advertised.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT `LIKE` OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR SIGN UP TO THE `JOB ALERTS` ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.