Are you an experienced Marketing and Bids/Tender Coordinator who is looking to develop their skills within a modern, forward thinking organisation? If so, we are looking for an experienced Marketing and Bids/Tender Coordinator based in Leeds who is used to submitting tenders, completing PQQ’s, has a creative flair for writing compelling submission documents as well as marketing collateral and wants to work within a fast paced, well established, collaborative environment.
Our client is a leading property consultancy and a national firm of chartered surveyors, providing expertise across a range of commercial property services. These property services include agency, valuation and auction as well as including the sale of business assets and a range of complementary advisory services.
Our client’s Head Office is based in Leeds with further prominent offices across the UK. The firm is part of a wider, AIM-listed Group employing more than 550 staff across a network of 50+ UK offices and has built a market-leading reputation for its B2B services.
Working within our client’s commercial/residential property division, this is a multi-faceted role so your ability to quickly understand and support initiatives that contribute to the goals and success of the overall business is paramount. Ultimately you would be supporting business development and expansion by preparing tender submissions and marketing collateral with internal colleagues across the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking person who is experienced in tender submissions, has exceptional writing and communication skills and is also able to propose and deliver marketing initiatives and campaigns for the division. Whilst specific property sector experience would be great, it is not essential for this role. What is essential is a collaborative nature, the capability to deliver strategies, able to work within specified timelines and the ability to deliver consistency across websites, email marketing, social media and newsletters.
We welcome ambitious applicants with more limited experience, providing that examples of proficiency can be provided. It is worth also bearing in mind that whilst the Group has a significant marketing team, it is dispersed across the UK and as such, you will be expected to work autonomously and manage you own workload.
Duties to include:
- Act as the contact for bids/tenders across the country and potentially outside of the UK
- Management of bid process ensuring that relevant deadlines are met
- Prepare bid submissions, collating relevant case studies, experience, references and question responses
- Respond to pre-qualification and tender documents and any other financial, compliance and technical requests
- Identify and prepare new bid materials including templates, collateral and other visuals such as video
- Coordinate, support and write news, content and features for internal and external publication. (Website, Press Releases, Newsletters)
- Undertake sector, client and other general market research
- Respond to ad-hoc marketing queries and requests for information
- Assistance with the organisation and management of seminars, exhibitions and events
We are looking for:
- Excellent written communication skills (Bids, Website, Content)
- Experience creating, managing and delivering complex bids
- Familiarity with TED, OJEU, PPQ and working knowledge of PQQ and ITT
- Experience drafting content for internal communications and developing content for social media, newsletters, sales collateral and the company website
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong academic credentials
- Relevant bid management experience
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and respond well to pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional team working capabilities
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills – able to deal with people at all levels
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative and manage own work load
- Proficient with Microsoft suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (desirable)
In return you can expect:
- Circa £28-£34k salary (dependant on experience)
- 24 days holiday increasing after appropriate length of service
- 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme (2% ER)
- 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
- 75% Critical Illness Cover
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be instrumental in our clients next period of growth.
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV using the link or call Sharon on: 0161 359 3111 quoting reference number: 2922 and where you saw the job advertised.
Please note: F1rst Commercial Recruitment are advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of our clients (the end employer). We are solely providing a CV screening service for this role. Individual CV’s that meet the relevant screening criteria for the role will be submitted directly to the end employer in their entirety for review and relevant contact made directly by them. By applying for this vacancy you are agreeing for us to pass your details solely to this specific client. All other CV’s deemed unsuitable will be deleted in line with GDPR.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ‘JOB ALERTS’ ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ‘LIKE’ OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED