Our client is an equipment manufacturer based in Ashton and due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced trainer for their PCB line.
Supporting, training and developing training plans for over 50 shop floor staff, we are looking for a pro-active person with training experience to join the production team. We want you to be able to demonstrate a genuine flair for quality soldering on a line and have the capacity to train others to your same high standard.
This varied role involves overseeing the training of Production staff to meet the objectives of the business as well as helping to audit current processes in order to identify training requirements.
We are looking for good communication skills and previous experience working in a training role or in managing a team. It is also important that you have knowledge of and experience in electronic assembly.
Duties to include:
- Run training sessions for employees to an agreed standard as well as recording and monitoring training and providing feedback
- Mentor and support Apprentices and communicate with Apprenticeship providers
- Identify training needs and create training materials, plans and procedures
- Assess staff and develop training plans with line managers
- Audit packed products, assembled products, sub-assemblies to identify training needs
- Communicate deficiencies to team leaders and recommend and support with corrective actions or training if required
We are looking for:
- Solid experience within a PCB production line environment
- Trained in mentoring and/or communicating
- Experience within a leadership role
- Experience working within electronic assembly
- Understanding of NVQ Qualifications
- NVQ assessor or ILM Level 3 qualification or higher is highly desirable but not essential
In return you can expect:
- £21,500 pa
- Hours: 8am -4.30pm with an early finish on Fridays
- Benefits: 23 days holiday + stats, (rising to 25 after two years’ service), Excellent pension after qualifying period plus a range of other benefits
If you are interested in this position please contact Sharon Seville on 0161 359 3111 or email a copy of your CV and current salary, quoting reference number: KGPT2759 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT ‘LIKE’ OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR SIGN UP TO THE ‘JOB ALERTS’ ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.