Our client is a leading manufacturing firm based in Middleton and is looking for a Sales Administrator to help the over-stretched sales team with their increasing and demanding work load. This role is extremely fast paced, so if you’re not afraid of hard work, have experience in Sales administration and want to work for a fabulous organisation that genuinely cares about their people; this may be the role for you.
To be successful in this job, you must have excellent attention to detail and be aware of the sales process around you. Essentially, you’ll be required to act as a support function for the sales team in order to make the sales process smoother and ultimately more effective at maximising revenue.
This is a demanding role so you must be able to work well under pressure and communicate effectively across all levels within the organisation, and externally where required. Fundamentally, we are looking for an outgoing ‘doer’ who can provide an excellent support function and take a bit of banter along the way!
Main duties to include:
- Inputting quotes onto Salesforce system
- Inputting orders onto Sage 200
- Supporting the internal and external sales team with their administration
- First point of contact for sales queries; directing calls to the relevant team / individual
- Email and telephone communication
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
We are looking for:
- Experience in a similar supportive function (essential)
- Experience on Sage 200 and Salesforce is highly desirable
- Ability to cope with a demanding workload
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Highly accurate administrator
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent MS word, excel and outlook skills
In return you can expect:
- Salary: circa £20k + possible bonus
- Hours: 8.30am-5pm Monday : Thursday with a 3pm finish on Friday
- Holidays: 20 rising with service + Bank Holidays
- Benefits include healthcare and good company pension
- Immediate start avialable for the right person
If you are interested in this position please contact Sharon Seville on 01613593111 or email a copy of your CV and current salary, quoting reference number: SSSA2773 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT ‘LIKE’ OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR SIGN UP TO THE ‘JOB ALERTS’ ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.