Do you feel as though you are great with people? Have you always been good at building rapport and are exceptionally organised with a strong work ethic? Do you want to work in recruitment but worry about the ‘hard core’ sales aspect? If so, you might just have what we are looking for and vice versa.
Based in the heart of Stockport we are a boutique recruitment agency that supports permanent and temporary recruitment across the UK covering; Commercial, Technical, Engineering and Senior Appointments.
We have an excellent reputation with our clients and candidates and, offer a genuine, bespoke service that consistently generates repeat opportunities and referrals.
We are currently looking to add to our fabulous team and have a Talent Acquisition Account Manager role within our business. This is an integral role and offers a fantastic opportunity to ‘enjoy’ the world of recruitment, without the hard sell approach that puts off so many people joining our industry.
To succeed in this particular role you’ll need a positive, great attitude first and foremost! You will also need to be an excellent judge of character and be able to think on your feet to match candidates to relevant job opportunities quickly and effectively. You should also be a confident communicator as this role will involve constant interaction with a range of different people and personalities at different levels.
The role itself is quite diverse and incorporates a mixture of resourcing on behalf of other consultants’ as well as Account Managing the in-house clients. Whilst this is not a new business role and therefore no direct sales are involved, the successful applicant will be expected to build relationships and be able to “sell” the relevant skill sets of their candidates when the need dictates. Therefore, you will need to be driven to achieve success for your candidates, exceptionally self-motivated and articulate with an excellent work ethic and the desire to succeed within the fast paced industry of recruitment.
In order to be successful, your values must align with ours. We all work very hard, care about finding good people for good jobs, are positive people and want to make a positive difference to people and businesses…. and of course we make money doing it too (but only when we do it well!)
Whilst ideally you will have experience in Account Management, this is a supporting role and experience in a supporting role is more important. The ability to juggle a demanding work load, multi task and change priorities at the drop of a hat and keep smiling is crucial in your day to day activity.
As mentioned earlier, this role is very diverse and no two days are the same. If you like a structured day then this might not be the role for you.
Some typical aspects of the job might include:
- Managing and building long lasting relationships in order to generate maximum opportunity from in-house accounts
- Utilising all resources in order to source suitable candidates for positions we are recruiting (including LinkedIn and social media)
- Filter, screen and ultimately interview candidates so as to match them for suitable job roles once ideals have been established
- Update CRM system fully
- Speak with clients and candidates to update on progress
- Maintaining a comprehensive awareness of stages your consultants and colleagues are at with the jobs, the candidates and the clients
- Working to speed on positions in order to ensure swift movement/progress
What we are looking for:
- A genuine desire to work in recruitment and/or account management
- Exceptional organisational skills and first rate attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner, articulate and well presented
- A proactive approach to ever changing tasks
- Self-motivated, not easily distracted and focused on achieving desired outcomes
- Great MS office skills and confident using social media platforms
- The ability to juggle and prioritise work load whilst still achieving results
- Excellent work ethic and approach to business and recruitment
- If all else fails, we are looking for the right ‘attitude’, the rest can be taught if we believe you have the right attitude
What you get in return:
- A basic salary circa £20k (dependent on level of experience)
- Excellent quarterly performance based bonuses
- Central location, close to bus station, train station and multi storey parking
- Monday to Thursday: 9am-5.30pm with a 5pm finish on Friday
- The potential for career advancement
- Staff incentives
- Free fruit
- A lively office environment
If you feel as though this might be the role you’ve been searching for, give us a call and tell us why. Ask for Sharon Seville on 0161 359 3111
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT ‘LIKE’ OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.