Highly organised Field Sales professional required. Can be based anywhere in the UK but need engineering and/or technical sales experience with an excellent ability to build rapport and generate business opportunity.
Our client, based just outside of Bradford is looking to recruit a highly motivated and conscientious individual to join their expanding sales team. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and working closely with the Sales Director at head office in Europe. Our client is a subsidiary of a global organisation with a turnover of more than 1 billion and 70 sites across the globe.
As the UK Field Sales Manager, your role is to initiate and coordinate sales activity in one of their vertical markets within heavy engineering. You would be responsible for key project management with customers as well as further market development with new clients.
We are looking for a professional, sales driven and dynamic sales person who can demonstrate a track record of success in selling high level consumables within a vertical market. The role is very consultative and will require both capital equipment/consumable sales and the service contract support that goes with those sales. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company with real potential to expand you career or even look further afield across Europe.
Duties would include:
- Winning and developing customers in agreement with corporate strategy
- Account management of existing clients and key accounts and generating growth from those accounts
- Regular site meetings with both existing and new business customers
- Negotiating new business deals in line with agreed margins
- Identifying prospects and building a pipeline of opportunities
- Working in close cooperation with product development
- Promoting of our client as an innovative and technology led company
- Uploading visit reports after each customer meeting via CRM software
- Providing forecasts
- Following up on quotations and meetings in order to ensure opportunities are not lost
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Field Sales professional
- Ability to cover whole of UK and Ireland and manage your days effectively
- Technical knowledge including; basic physics, engineering, electrical motors, current transmission, traction equipment know-how and mechanics
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and works under own initiative, Target oriented
- Self- sufficient planning and conducting of projects
- Excellent MS Office skill
In return what you can expect is:
- Salary between £30k – £40k D on E
- 26 days + Bank Hols (Xmas shut down)
- Company Car, laptop, mobile
- Bupa, Pension, Annual bonus, Company car
If you feel you have the skill set and experience to match what our client is looking for then call 0161 359 3111 and ask for Sharon Seville or send your CV using the link.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT ‘LIKE’ OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.