- Do you love dealing with and manipulating data?
- Are you a good communicator too and feel you’d be confident enough to deal with high profile customer conversations?
- Do you want to move into an account management role but need a starting point to build your career?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then read on. This job has your name on it.
It’s working in the food sector, supplying to large national retailers who have ever changing demands and work to speed. Food will always be needed so this is a really stable sector to build your future in, for sure.
You’d be helping the National Account Managers to forecast business, understand and spot trends, ensure margins are achieved and targets are met and look after their customers.
This is a busy office-based role (3 days in office minimum) where you will learn plenty, get involved in a variety of organisations and provide support to the wider team.
So, if you have wanted to get into a sales/account management role, wasn’t sure where to start, or need that initial step onto the ladder, this role can help you get there.
This is an involved role that encompasses many aspects of supporting the brand, the customer, the business engagement and achieving agreed output in line with set targets.
We are looking for:
- Recent graduate or someone who has experience dealing with data and customers
- Analytical thinker
- Great attention to detail
- Good at spotting trends
- Confident speaking to high level contacts
- Not afraid to negotiate
- Ability to interpret data/stats to deliver forecasts to team leader
- Resilient and a positive approach
- Someone who would like to use this job as a steppingstone into an account manager role
In return you can expect:
- £26- £28k salary
- 28 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare cash plan
Immediate start available for the right person.
If this sounds like you, give us a call on 0161 359 3111 or send your CV using the link.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ‘JOB ALERTS’ ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ‘LIKE’ OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED