- Do you have a background in selling tangible capital products directly or via demonstration? For example: Tools, PPE, plant, or equipment etc.
- Or have you sold a service where solution-selling was needed?
- Are you able and willing to work in the field and the travel that goes with it?
- Do you feel you have what it takes to become a professional sales executive for a market leader in environmental and safety products?
If so, we have a role that might be the one you’ve been waiting for.
This working with a well-established and stable company that has continued to grow and has an excellent customer retention rate. Due to that continued growth, there is a need for an additional person to join their Local Government, Health and Education Division.
The role is broad and involves building long-term business relationships within public sector bodies and expanding knowledge and contacts within various departments.
Much of the role involves growing existing accounts rather than generating brand new ones. That being said, there is an element of new business sales involved.
The area that you’d be responsible for is quite large and encompasses the North West, up to Cumbria and most of Yorkshire. You need to be happy out on the road and be able to manage your area well in terms of making appointments, so that time is well spent.
The product range is quite wide too, which gives you plenty of opportunity for sales if you manage your accounts well. Targets are realistic and achievable, and ultimately the company offers a product range that is hard to beat on quality, has a strong sustainability element, and is very focused on carbon reduction through the supply chain, for their clients, and within their own manufacturing. If you want a sexy product, this isn’t it. But it is quality, and it is an established brand.
Whether you’re new to field sales or not, there is full training given and stepped progress in order to give you time to get up to speed.
The company take their training and employee support seriously and also offers long-term career and development opportunities for those who are serious about job stability and producing good outcomes for customers, the business, and themselves.
What we are looking for:
- Sales experience (field sales, telesales or account management)
- Experience selling (or demonstrating) products rather than a service would be ideal
- Strong communication and organisational capabilities
- A high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work towards set targets and your own personal goals
This is a role where you need to be able to build rapport, have good listening skills, identify customers’ needs, and offer the most appropriate solution.
This kind of sales needs a person who is focused on the client and on offering a solution that works for them. It involves building long-term, trusted partnerships.
If this is you, then here’s what you get in return:
- Salary £41.5k
- £9.5k annual bonus (paid quarterly)
- Car and expenses account
- 25 days holiday, rising with length of service (+ bank hols)
- Generous pension contribution
- Medical Insurance (family)
- Life Insurance
- Plus many other benefits
You will be part of a company that values excellence, teamwork, learning, and social responsibility whilst working with a diverse range of innovative products that make a positive impact on the environment and society. The company culture rewards performance, supports development, and encourages involvement.
If this fits with what you want your next role to look like, and want a stable role in a stable company where you feel like you are part of something and making a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
Give Rachel or Sharon a call today on: 0161 359 3111 for a confidential conversation and to find out more or email your CV using the link.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ‘JOB ALERTS’ ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ‘LIKE’ OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED